My thoughts are focused on the religious attacks coming from the Democratic party. I cannot understand how any Christian, in good conscience, support the party that is determined to infiltrate the Catholic Church and alter other denominations to align them with progressive ideals that go against everything Christianity stands for.
And for Christians wanting to vote their faith and not liking Mr. Trump, many plan to not vote at all. That’s what happened the last election, and we got Obama and his divisive, destructive and disastrous policies for four more years. We are already inundated with illegal aliens and refugees that take away much needed assistance for our citizens, especially veterans. We are holding our breath as it pertains to gun rights and the worst of all … God is already being removed from schools, sporting events, public buildings, etc. If this trend continues, we won’t even be able to say His name in public. I wonder what will happen to the statue of Jesus and Blessed Mother in my front yard?
We have to vote for the party that will protect citizen rights (including those of the unborn), religious freedom, and our borders. If Hillary gets elected and our country will never be the same.
I have been unmercifully attacked for my support of Mr. Trump and called “Un-Christian” for not believing the rhetoric spewed by the mainstream media. What will it take to open the eyes of those drinking the Clinton Kool-aid? Why can’t they see what will happen if she is elected?
- More children will die from abortion, and the black population will continue to decline.
- We will be forced to pay for abortion through our taxes, even though it goes against our religious beliefs.
- Churches will be forced to go against their teachings as it pertains to health insurance providing abortifacient drugs and abortions.
- Churches will be forced to go against its teachings regarding gay marriage or lose their tax exempt status.
- We will no longer have the right to bear arms as currently allowed in the Constitution.
- We will have open borders, throwing out the red carpet for terrorists.
- We will end up with socialized medicine. Ask Canada how that’s working.
- Taxes will increase which will cause more unemployment and destroy the middle class.
- Freedom of speech will be limited to advancing progressive ideals.
The government of the people, by the people, for the people will cease to exist.